100 Babies 100 Babies

omfg

that was quite possibly the funniest thing ive seen on newgrounds haha. MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!!! MORE BABEHSSSS!!!!!!! 5/5 10/10 bro. btw, the pooping part made me wet my pants :]

Guitar Heroes Guitar Heroes

im sry, but these just piss me off

i have nothing against your animation and how it looks, but the fact that people always think that the high sounds come from the top of the fret board piss me off. i mean, if you're going to make a music video based solely on 2 retarded potatoes with wigs on, at least try to get the picking of the strings and fingering of the fret board correct. jesus

Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

Super Turbo Drive, made in India

omfg dave haha, this series is my most favorite on newgrounds, i actually laugh out loud instead of a lil chuckle. yer toons kickass, i fuckin luv em! funny as hell lmao

Experiment_16 Experiment_16

wow, this really blew me away

these r the types of animations that inspire people to make animations in my opinion, its shows the type of freedom you have and creativity when makin flashes. good job man, i look forward to seeing your other pieces of work

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

:o

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

HOLY CRAP!!!!! KICK!!!!!!ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive have been waitin for a film like this for the longest time. and now that its out, hahahahahaha, omfg, this is by far, the bestest of the best in comedy, everything you put into this film is exactly true about CS. lmao, u rock dude, u have too make another one. AWESOME-O!!!

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

OMG I LUV THESE TYPES OF FLASH!! HAHAHA

dude, sum people dont understand that you're tryin to make a paraody about the game, but a parody of other people parodies lmao. its so funny when people review this and get all mad cuz its not original, IT IS!!!!! god, pay attention more to the video........jerry jackson.....

Shamoozal: Guitar Zero Shamoozal: Guitar Zero

U SON OF A BITCH I'm just kidding ;D

that wuz a pretty good flash. i like playin guitars and i have that game but i hate seein people who think just cuz they can blow away other people at that game that they think they can play better than ne1 else in real life at guitar, GRRRRRRR. that's y i like this flash =D. but neways for people who asked b4 this review, the game kicks ass, it has wicked good songs.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Holy shit ive never laughed so hard

I luv the part where there's an explosion and the gaurd is like, WUT WUZ THAT, then he just walks away, lmao. I love movies that are funny, random, and fast. excellent work man, keep it up.

Fat GIrls on Bicycles Fat GIrls on Bicycles

HAHAHAHA

fat girls on bicycles helped inspire me to write the song "taco bell a la....fat girls on bicycles........with a side order of extra soy sauce...." it's coming along quite nicely, i just need sum1 to write it, sing it, and play it now. but seriously, kickass movie, u should another song about like the fat people who hang around at the buffet 24/7 and shovel down food to no end. =D

Sprawl Metropolis (Old) Sprawl Metropolis (Old)

nice flash

i really got into this flash, almost as if it was a series, gj, keep it up. but wtf is a manga? is this sum type of fuckin tropical fruit im not aware of? CUZ IF IT IS I WANNA EAT IT!!!!